It doesn’t feel that long ago we were struck with the news of the deadly Western Kentucky tornados. Now, The Bourbon State is dealing with its second natural disaster in less than a year as the Eastern Kentucky Region was ravaged by late July’s devastating flooding. The death toll is near 40 people, with some still missing nearly 3 weeks later. Countless families have lost their homes and all possessions. It’s not good. Buffalo Trace Distillery wants to help.
To provide aid relief, Buffalo Trace Distillery is offering an online auction of rare collectible whiskies. Six extremely rare and unique whiskey packages, including a VIP tour of Buffalo Trace Distillery. The auction started Aug. 18, 2022 at 9 am EST and will run through Aug. 25, 2022 at 7:00 pm EST.
Up for bid are a complete set of Pappy Van Winkle whiskies, (including Van Winkle Rye), a complete set of Buffalo Trace’s Antique Collection, including a 2020 George T. Stagg, Blanton’s, Double Eagle Very Rare, and other exclusive offerings.
“The loss of lives, housing, infrastructure, and even basic necessities most of us take for granted is devastating,” said Mark Brown, chief executive officer, Buffalo Trace Distillery. “We hope our bourbon community, who we know can be very generous, really shows its support and we’re able to raise an unheralded amount of funds for Eastern Kentucky disaster relief.”
Click here to enter the auction site.
- Old Rip Van Winkle 10 Year Old Bourbon
- Van Winkle 12 year old “Lot B” Bourbon
- Van Winkle Family Reserve Rye Whiskey
- Pappy Van Winkle 15 year old Bourbon
- Pappy Van Winkle 20 year old Bourbon
- Pappy Van Winkle 23 year old Bourbon
- William Larue Weller Bourbon (125.3 proof)
- Thomas H. Handy Sazerac Rye (129.5 proof)
- Eagle Rare 17 Year Old Bourbon (101 proof)
- Sazerac Rye 18 Year Old Bourbon (90 proof)
- 2020 George. T. Stagg Bourbon (130.4 proof)
Two sets of Blanton’s Single Barrel Bourbon
- Blanton’s Single Barrel Domestic Bourbon (93 proof)
- Blanton’s Single Barrel Gold edition Bourbon (103 proof)
- Blanton’s Straight From the Barrel Bourbon (proof varies)
- Barrel head signed by Master Distiller Harlen Wheatley
- VIP tour for four at Buffalo Trace Distillery
- Old Charter Oak Mongolian Oak Bourbon
- Old Charter Oak French Oak Bourbon
- Old Charter Oak Canadian Oak Bourbon
- Old Charter Oak Chinkapin Oak Bourbon