Jeptha Creed Distillery Reports RECORD BREAKING Visitor Volume in 2023

Jeptha Creed Distillery, Shelbyville, KY.

(Shelbyville, KY) We’re big fans of Jeptha Creed Distillery. It’s completely family owned and operated. Joyce Nethery is the momma hen, chemical engineer, who’s hands are on the Master Distiller wheel. Her daughter Autumn is co-owner and Marketing Director. The Nethery family has put their hearts and souls into every thoughtful detail behind JCD. It shows.

Jeptha Creed’s 2023 numbers reveal another year of growth for the bourbon distillery. Experiencing an increase of guest visits to their Shelbyville location, traffic increased about 20% overall. Guest traffic grew from their 2022 record high of 52,500 visitors, to 63,000 visitors in 2023. 55% of visitors came from out-of-state or country, with the remaining 45% hailing from Kentucky. Traffic to the distillery was influenced by, not only being named Shelbyville’s #1 destination by Trip Advisor, but exciting new happenings, such as: the return of their Jammin’ At Jeptha concert series, their new Fall Harvest Festival, new tour & tasting experiences, and the release of batch 2 of their Red, White, & Blue Kentucky Straight Bourbon.

After seeing success in 2023, Jeptha Creed’s team has ramped up their efforts to maintain momentum in 2024. Their goals for 2024 are no less ambitious, including: releasing their 6 Year Wheated Bourbon, offering new experiences at their visitor center, and opening distribution to new states, to name a few. Expectations are higher than ever for this woman-owned, family-operated craft bourbon brand.

For the latest in Bourbon, visit