The Forecastle Bourbon Lodge, Forecastle Festival’s Kentucky Bourbon Trail outpost, will offer Bourbon fans exclusive access to scarce Bourbon expressions at the Rarities Bar.
Presented by Liquor Barn and curated by category director Brad Williams, the Bourbon Lodge Rarities Bar returns for a second year, featuring some of the most sought-after, limited release Kentucky Bourbon offerings, many of which are exclusive to Forecastle.
The Rarities Bar will be headlined by the following Kentucky Bourbon Trail offerings, with many more to come.
– Al Young 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Small Batch
– 2017 Limited Edition Small Batch
– Barrel Strength Recipe Experience, featuring five distinct Bourbon recipes selected by Master Distiller Brent Elliott
– Larceny Barrel Proof: a unique, limited-edition, single-barrel selection, previously unavailable to the public
– Old Forester Birthday Bourbon (2002, 2006, 2008, 2012)
– Yet-to-be-announced, extremely limited Old Forester single barrel selection
All Rarities Bar offerings will be released at specific times throughout the festival, only available until limited quantities are depleted. A full schedule of releases will be shared prior to the festival and those with Bourbon Lodge memberships, currently available at ForecastleFest.com, will have exclusive early access to the release schedule.
“The Kentucky Bourbon Trail is happy to partner with Forecastle on the Bourbon Lodge and the Rarities Bar to bring an even greater selection of Kentucky’s finest and most sought-after bourbons to the festival,” said Adam Johnson, Senior Director of Kentucky Bourbon Trail Experiences of the Kentucky Distillers’ Association.
This year’s Forecastle is headlined by Kentucky native and Grammy winner Chris Stapleton, Arcade Fire and Modest Mouse.
General Admission, Yacht Club and VIP weekend and daily passes, as well as Bourbon Lodge memberships are available at ForecastleFest.com and all Ticketmaster outlets.