Louisville’s North of Bourbon is on our 2022 Best Bourbon Bars in America List, and for good reason. They’re serious about Bourbon, as if you couldn’t tell from the barrel encased booths?!
On October 25th, they’re teaming up with Four Roses for a dinner and Bourbon experience you won’t want to miss. Doors open at 6:30pm ET.
The dinner menu crafted by Chef Lawrence Weeks includes:
- spinach croquettes with black currant glaze and candied habanero
- hot water cornbread samosas with potato, peas and braised lamb
- kabocha squash soup with lentils
- stewed redfish with tamarind and smoked tomato
- vanilla custard with pandan and finger limes
Four Roses Master Distiller Brent Elliott will be on-hand for the event, with selections for the dinner including the 2022 Limited Edition Small Batch selection, Four Roses Super Premium, a vintage Four Roses bourbon selection and a private single barrel selection. Guests will also learn about the art of bourbon tasting from Teach Bourbon’s Travis Hill.
The dinner is $150 per person, which includes tax and gratuity. For more information or to make a reservation, visit https://www.northofbourbon.com.