Bourbon Classic (est. 2013) is thrilled to announce tickets are now on sale for the 2024 annual celebration of the best of the best in Bourbon, culinary and cocktails…the ultimate trifecta.
Tickets are available at BourbonClassic.com. The event will be held February 21 – 24, 2024, in Louisville, Kentucky. All 2023 Bourbon Classic events SOLD OUT; those interested in attending in 2024 are encouraged to giddy up and act fast.
The 2024 Bourbon Classic weekend events will take place at the Kentucky International Convention Center, located in the heart of downtown Louisville, easy walking distance to the nearby urban distilleries.
a fine Bourbon, the signature Bourbon Classic event only gets better with age.
We are happy to welcome the event back next year and excited to showcase our
vibrant downtown, including the historic Whiskey Row.”
– Louisville Mayor Craig Greenberg
Signature Bourbon Classic events returning for 2024 include:
- Cocktail and Culinary Challenge (Friday, February 23) – showcasing exemplary Bourbon cocktails paired with a chef’s Bourbon-themed culinary complement
- Bourbon University (Saturday, (February 24) – an opportunity to learn from industry experts through lively moderated discussions, demos and tastings
- TASTE (Saturday, February24) – grand finale featuring samples from top Bourbon brands, food pairings from featured restaurants and Bourbon-inspired products.
- More events to be announced. To be the first to know, sign up for the email list HERE.
“2023 was a breakthrough year for us in terms of consumer attendance and brand support, the perfect way to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. This is why we are ecstatic to take Classic to our new venue, KICC, where we can continue to grow the right way, in ensuring an intimate top shelf experience for everyone. As Louisville’s original Celebration of The Bourbon Lifestyle, we couldn’t be more proud of what has been accomplished together with the Bourbon and Hospitality Industry, and we couldn’t be more excited as to what the future holds!”
– Bourbon Classic co-founder Seth Thompson
The Bourbon Classic is operated by Tony Butler of FSA Management Group and The Bourbon Review’s Seth Thompson.
PARTNERING HOTEL (Preferred Rate): A preferred rate is available at the Louisville Marriott Downtown, 280 W. Jefferson St. The hotel is an easy walk to the weekend venue, the Kentucky International Convention Center. The terrific downtown location is in close range to Whiskey Row, dining, and major visitor experiences. CLICK HERE to access the preferred rate.
Ticket information about additional 2024 events will be announced soon.
For the latest in Bourbon, visit www.thebourbonreview.com