Barrell Craft Spirits (Louisville, KY) has added Rye to its Private Release offerings.
For this series, BCS selected Rye whiskeys from Indiana and Canada and then blended them into unique recipes with variations on a theme. Beginning with 10 initial selections, each release will feature a blend of Rye whiskey designed for its unique finishing cask.
Each offering in the series is produced as a limited-release, has a distinct flavor profile and contains between 150-180 total 750ml bottles, with an SRP of $109.99. To learn more and buy online, please visit www.barrellbourbon.com/privatereleaserye
The BCS Private Release Rye Series includes:
- Rye Whiskey finished in an Armagnac Cask
- Rye Whiskey finished in a Bourbon Whiskey Barrel
- Rye Whiskey finished in an XO Cognac Cask
- Rye Whiskey finished in an Oloroso Sherry Barrel
- Rye Whiskey finished in a Madeira Barrel
- Rye Whiskey finished in a Ruby Port Barrel
- Rye Whiskey finished in a Barbados Rum Cask
- Rye Whiskey finished in a Sauternes Barrel
- Rye Whiskey finished in a Tokaji Barrel
- Rye Whiskey finished in a Pedro Ximenez Sherry Barrel
“We’ve expanded our successful Private Release program to include rye whiskeys featuring unique finishing barrels and casks from around America and the world,” said BCS Founder Joe Beatrice. “For more than 10 years, we’ve led the industry in micro-blending and have proudly pioneered many of these finishes being utilized by other producers today.”
For the latest on NEW RELEASES, please visit us at www.thebourbonreview.com